We placed our order with the mint. Depending on numbers we might be able to offer some up for sale once we get them in stock. If you are looking for a larger purchase, please e-mail us.
South Gippsland Bullion: Series Of Dissent
“The Bullion Coin No Central Bank Would Dare Stack”
As the Financial Elite continue to feed their Zombie Believers with Mountains of Debt and print yet more Useless Debased Currency, all the while claiming ‘the system is working’ … true stackers of precious metal and voices of dissent around the world know differently.
Now stackers can own a genuinely limited mintage, high-quality pure-999-bullion 1 oz Silver Round that no banker would be caught dead holding …
Series Of Dissent, Issue #1: The Reaper
Issue #1, ‘The Reaper’, depicts the Greedy Banker-Pig gleefully printing more Dying Dollars, oblivious his suicidal actions are bringing about his own death as The Reaper stands in judgment behind him.
The Smiling Pirate Assassin on the obverse tips his tricorn to the popular anarchic symbolism of Fawkes, the anonymous face of the SGB Buyers Club Members.
• Exclusive private mintage strictly limited to 8888 oz
• ‘Collector’s Bullion’. Never to be reproduced: Dies destroyed after mint complete
• Mirror-finished, hand-polished ‘Banker Pig’, frosted ‘Pirate Head’
• Only available individually pre-packed in coin capsules. No tubes, no scratches.
• Manufactured in Australia to high-quality bullion standards
• Definitely no privys, no mis-strikes (will be destroyed), no ‘Panda Patina’
• Anti-banking; anti currency-debasement global appeal
• Professionally commissioned artwork by illustrator and cartoonist Mathew Johnston
The Reaper is the first of four in the Series Of Dissent, featuring high-quality pure-999-silver 1oz bullion rounds issued in limited mintage by the South Gippsland Bullion Buyers Club.
All Issued Rounds are Guaranteed Nasty and Anti-Government Meddling. If you want ‘cute coins’, this ain’t for you bro’. No furry, fluffy or feathered friends on these mothers. Ever.
Stay tuned for forthcoming issues and get in quick to participate in these top-quality limited mintages.
Coming next in the series: “Government”